- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
Download NDA sample papers and previous year question papers
National Defence Academy- NDA examination will be conducted on 14 April 2013. The exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). There are a large number of students appearing for the exam. Here, we are providing the NDA exam sample paper. The students can download the NDA sample paper from this page to get a better idea about the question pattern and the distribution of marks.
- Naval Academy
- Air Force Academy
- Indian Military Academy
NDA exam is taken by the students who want to get into Army, Navy and Air Force. In total there are 355 seats for the course. The distribution of seats is:
- Army: 195
- Navy: 39
- Air force: 66
The NDA exam has two sections:
- General Ability Test
The mathematics paper carries 300 marks and general ability paper carries 600 marks. The total score would be out of 600. The duration of the exam is five hours.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board in India. The students appearing for 10+2 can also apply
- Candidate must have studied Mathematics and Physics in 10+2
- Candidate must be unmarried
- Candidates must be physically fit
Download NDA exam question papers now!
- Download NDA exam question paper 2012- General Ability Test
- Download NDA exam question paper 2012- Mathematics
- Download NDA exam question paper 2011- General Ability Test
- Download NDA exam question paper 2011- Mathematics
- Download NDA exam question paper 2010- General Ability Test
- Download NDA exam question paper 2010- Mathematics
- Download NDA exam question paper 2009- General Ability Test
- Download NDA exam question paper 2009- Mathematics